Tips to live by during these transit, along with essential herbal allies to assist us in the process of adaptation, and mental protection! Although Mercury retrogrades are always associated to be a bad time for investments, contracts, and big deals you might be taking on, its ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT! Mercury will sure present you with the trigger as to where growth needs to happen. Yet, if you're flowing in the waves of the unknown, you'll be just fine. and IF SO, take on that special opportunity, regardless of what might be happening in the cosmos. All in all, i'm a big believer of having the planets work for you.
This Thrival Guide is written by Kerry, founder of the fabulous, Magic of I
☿℞ Thrival Guide:
- → Backup your computers / phones / data
- → Watch how you speak, your tone, your words
- → Use clear communication
- → Avoid jumping to conclusions
- → Re-nourish relationships
- → Expect to be miss understood
- → Expect delays
- → If you’re not sure, be honest about it
- → Ask questions to get a fuller picture
- → Be ok if your mind isn’t highly functioning ALLL of the time
- → Disheveled is ok, it will pass
- → Assess WHY we do certain things
- → Journal
- → Slow down
- Be considerate, understanding, kind and aware. Remember others may not be armed with any cosmic wisdom & flowing through the retrograde as smoothly as you may be.
Magic of I creates year long astrological planners and dream journals that are out of this world. I literally can't live without this little book to constantly watch the cosmos as I navigate my human life! We sell them at our apothecary as well, including the wonderful dream journals, pocket calendar books + moon calendars. To order visit their site, or visit our Brooklyn or Soho store.