We believe that plant medicine is the best way for us to connect back to nature. Working with herbs helps us to stay grounded and become more in tune with ourselves and everything around us. Earth Day is the perfect opportunity to go green with sustainable and easy meals. We've collaborated with Sarah of @sculptedkitchen to create this incredibly delicious and fresh vegan 'charcuterie' board! Beaming with wholeness and aliveness, this precious platter is enhanced with our medicines for added nutrient density 🥦🍆🥬🥝🥑
The following recipes featuring Viridem, Liver Vitality, and Chanca Piedra, are a lovely way to add some vibrant, green goodness into your day. The herbs featured in this dish are detoxifying and rejuvenating to the body, while also encouraging energy and assisting in the removal of stagnation and accumulation.
Creations by @sculptedkitchen
Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- In a food processor, add in all your ingredients. Pulse until it looks like a coarse meal.
- Using your hands make circular patties.
- Warm up your oil in a wok
- Place your patties inside the wok, making sure not to overcrowd
- It takes about 1-2 minutes to brown on each side
- Place on a plate that has a paper towel on top to soak up excess oil
- Alternatively, you can preheat the oven to 350F and bake the falafels
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, place your falafel balls on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Enjoy with tahini dip on its own or place inside a wrap with all the garnishes.