We follow the highest manufacturing standards with passion! Anima Mundi is a family owned and operated business. Our superfoods are made in an FDA registered and cGMP certified facility. Made in the U.S. with certified organic herbs, wild harvested plants in a vegan and gluten free kitchen. Our products contain zero fillers, binders or flow agents. Lab tested for purity and efficiency.
LUCID DREAMING KIT : Pineal Gland Awakening Herbs
The Lucid Dreamers Toolkit - A collection of herbs known to awaken a visionary and lucid sleep. This kit is to induce lucid dreaming (visionary dreams), provide restful sleep, calm and tonify the nervous system.
Contains our signature Lucid Dreaming Elixir (Ensueno), a potent and relaxing night remedy known to enhance a visionary sleep. Accompanied by Palo Santo smudge, and Palo Santo anointing oil for a deep aromatherapeutic quality, and our exquisite Dream Tea. And we've now incorporated Blue Lotus, the flower of intuition, and a Brass Tea Basket for you to steep your dreamy tea.
Our Lucid Dreaming Kit Contains:
Blue Lotus: Blue Lotus is traditionally known to be a gateway to the divine. For centuries, Blue Lotus has been respected as an ancestral flower known to induce deep meditative energy, enhance third eye function and motivate lucid dreaming. The effects of the Blue Lotus, or Blue Waterlily, can be euphoric, while helping to decompress the nervous system and relax the whole body, and mind.
Lucid Dream Tea: Our formula is composed of relaxing plants, also known as nervines, such as organic skullcap, blue lotus, passionflower and kava kava; Accompanied by restorative adaptogens, like ashwagandha and tulsi. These herbs have been used since ancient times to assist the body in entering deep states of meditation and sleep.
Palo Santo Bundle (ethically harvested!) Palo Santo is traditionally used to purify bacteria from the air and above all, to clear bad energy and spirits that stagnate within spaces. Ours is ethically harvested from fallen trees.
Palo Santo Oil: Palo Santo oil is one of the most effective energetic purifiers around. Palo Santo is a powerful anti-bacterial, preventing airborne bacteria and microbes.
Woven Brass Strainer: This solid brass tea strainer is woven by hand in India. Due to it's depth, you can fill it all the way to the top for a larger pour (for tea pot's) or half way for a single dose. Its long handle makes it easy to handle and place in a mug, or large tea pot. It can be used to brew any kind of loose leaf tea, herbs or flowers.
Sustainability matters to us!
The elixir bottles are made with recycled glass. The labels are biodegradable. The kits are gift packed with eco-friendly materials such as aspen wood shavings, eucalyptus and flower petals! For gift wrapped options, this year we're inspired on the Japanese furoshiki gift wrapping, which is a beautiful technique using cloth. For an additional cost we are offering gift wrapping in 100% cotton cloth, and additional sprigs of herbs to beautify your gift sustainably and lovingly.
Recommended layout for intake, yet always ingest when needed and follow the intuitive guidance of your own body.
1. SMUDGE YOURSELF: Palo Santo Wood is a master purifier, and used to powerfully clear energy. Burn the tip of the stick, and bathe in its smoke. Set an intention for the dream journey you'd like to manifest tonight.
2. STEEP YOUR TEA: Add up to 1 Tbsp of Dream Tea to 1 cup hot water, and steep for 10-15 minutes. Add extra Blue Lotus, flower of intuition, if desired. Prepare the space to go to sleep by keeping low lights, limit access to screens or bright lights, and allow yourself to enter a meditative space.
3. ADD YOUR DREAM ELIXIR: Once the tea is steeped, strain the herbs, and add your Dream elixir. We suggest 1/2tsp, though if you're advanced, add up to 1.5tsp into your cup.
4. ANOINT YOURSELF: Dab some Palo Santo Oil softly onto your fingers and massage your temples and third eye. Take a few deep breaths, and begin to visualize the dream you'd like to experience. Remember that the clearer the visualization, the more effect it'll have on your subconscious mind.
5. BE IN THE MOMENT: Sip your tea mindfully, be present, read a book that deeply inspires you, and go to bed in a meditative state.
Lucid Dreaming Tips
Focus in your minds' eye, a symbol that calls to you (a rose, a crystal, someone you love...). Contemplate the symbol for at least a solid 5 minutes with complete concentration. Witness your mind, your breath and your surroundings in peace. Invoke your intention, call it in with clarity, and open yourself the insights you wish to receive.
For further instructions, or tips to enter into Lucid Dreaming states, we have lots of informations for beginners and advanced students.
How to Store
Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as it might damage the product.