Our ancestors created practices and rituals for times like these...
… to keep us grounded and help us heal on a purely energetic level — before dis-ease and turbulence can manifest physically, within us and around us.
And with the uncertainty we’re all facing, there’s no better time than now to access these powerful practices. As we all preserve these ancient rituals, we keep a very sacred aspect to our source.
Since ancient times, our ancestors have burned sacred herbs, using the smoke to dispel negativity, raise vibrations, and assist with deep spiritual work. Sacred smoke created from burning medicinal or sacred plants is an aspect of many cultures and religions the world over.
In North America, it is a practice common to Indigenous Peoples and is called ‘smudging.’ In many Latin American native communities, the process is often called by curanderos fire ‘limpias’, translated to fire cleansing, or ‘barridas’ like sweeping the energy field with smoke, herbs, and more.
On Saturday, November 7, I will guide you through a fire 'limpia' using plant medicines… a cleansing ritual using plants to purify the space energetically and physically.
You can register here for this free class next Saturday on Indigenous Plant Medicine Rituals for Purification & Protection: Experience the Power of ‘Limpias’ & ‘Smudging’ to Cleanse Your Energetic & Physical Space.
In this 60-minute free online event, you’ll discover:
- The power of Indigenous plant rituals for protection, purification and restoration — and how they’ve been used for thousands of years to clear energy, nourish the mind and body, and boost the spirit.
- How even just the aromatic power of plants can relieve stress by slowing brain wave frequency.
- How purifying herbs from the shaman's toolkit are used to perform limpias and cleansing rituals.
- How to create your own herb and flower bundles for burning — as you’ll see, rosemary, sage, and thyme are examples of common plants with powerful energetic and physical benefits.
- An opening meditation and guided visualization to cleanse your energetic field – and why it’s essential to go into a meditative state before your smudging practice.
- And a bit about my upcoming 5 week course on ‘Indigenous Medicine’, and the history of Curanderismo, a diverse healing system of Latin America.
I will share how you can be part of preserving Indigenous botanical medicine — many elements of which are on the verge of extinction.
You’ll remember that you have the power to heal yourself from our modern-day ailments... and know how to detox every day, instead of just once a year.
More than anything, you’ll discover how to reconnect with the natural intelligence of plants to help you become fully grounded... and achieve greater physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.
You can RSVP for free here!
P.S. In Indigenous Plant Medicine Rituals for Purification & Protection, experience the power of ‘Limpias’ & smoke cleansing to cleanse your energetic & physical space. You’ll purify your physical space, raise your vibration, dispel negativity, and reconnect to your spirit with an ancient smoke cleansing ritual, guided visualization, and meditation practice.
We hope you’re able to catch the event as scheduled… however, if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.