Indulge in the mesmerizing hues of our Blue Dream Ice Cream! 💙✨ Our delightful recipe combines the enchanting flavors of Butterfly Pea and Blue Lotus with the timeless essence of Vanilla. We've also added the power of tulsi, an adaptogenic herb, to make your taste buds dance and your soul feel balanced. Dive into a dreamy swirl of flavors that will transport you to a blissful state of delight. Recipe by Tara of the Medicine Circle.
- 2 Cans Coconut Milk, Full Fat, 13.5 oz. each
- 1 Can Sweetened, Condensed Coconut Milk, 11.25 oz.
- 2 Tablespoons Anima Mundi Butterfly Pea Flower Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Anima Mundi Blue Lotus Flowers
- ½ teaspoon Anima Mundi Vanilla Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Tulsi Tea/Loose Leaf or 3 tulsi basil tea bags
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Optional: 3 Tablespoons fresh lilac flowers
- Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan to a simmer, and turn the heat off.
- Stir in the lotus flowers, tulsi basil and lilac flowers (if using). Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator, strain the flowers and basil through a fine sieve.
- Now whisk or blend in the butterfly pea flower powder, sea salt, and sweetened, condensed coconut milk.
- Pour into an ice cream maker to freeze or simply pour into a container, seal, and place in the freezer until frozen through.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fresh flowers or in an ice cream cone.