COLLAGEN BOOSTER Dirty Rose Chai : Plantbased
Vegan | Gluten Free | Made 100% From Plants
Our signature formula containing herbs known for their collagen protecting and boosting effects. Now including digestive supportive spices. Our formula is composed of adaptogens, ancient herbs, grounding spices and flowers known to support and beautify, repair, and restore. This blend is an excellent plant based solution to those that want to strengthen their bones, nails, hair, tissue and skin with 100% herbs. Our plant based collagen is easy to use and bioavailable.
About our formula:
• SILICA + CALCIUM*: Enhanced with horsetail and nettles which helps build the body's own natural production of collagen with collagen co-nutrients such as silica and calcium for beautiful hair, skin and nails.
• ADAPTOGENIC: Boosted with adaptogenic powerhouses, like Fo-Ti and Gynostemma for their beautifying chemistry. *Adaptogens are rare and remarkable plants that increase the body’s ability to counter and resist physical, chemical, biological, emotional, and environmental stressors by raising nonspecific resistance toward such stress. They decrease the organism’s susceptibility to illness by allowing it to “adapt” to the stressful circumstances. Adaptogens support metabolism, help restore balance to the immune, nervous, and endocrine systems, and allow the body to maintain optimal homeostasis. They usually also benefit the liver, cardiovascular system, kidneys, and pancreas.
• YOUTHFUL GLOW*: Our collagen supplement helps restore and maintain youthful levels of collagen and keratin.
• DIGESTIVE FLOW*: Cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla and rose are known to soothe and assist digestive ease.
Read more on our blog about these miraculous herbs!
Our plant-based collagen is unique because it plant-based, not diluted and contains zero fillers! This is a truly medicinal blend with added spices that have their own medicinal properties. These flavors are simply delicious additions to our signature herbal formula to boost and protect collagen in the body.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
*Organic / ^Wildcrafted - Although our wildcrafted, or wildharvested herbs are organic, we are not able to claim them as 'Organic' for two potential reasons: the area in which its wildcrafted from is not certified, and/or due to the pending certification of the extractor used to make the extract powders (in this case, alcohol).
Amount per container
4oz / 113g fine powder per jar.
35 servings (using 1tsp per serving) per container.
Mix 1/2-1tsp into your favorite tea, coffee, smoothie, baked good, etc. We love it with our Coconut Cream Powder to make an exquisite beauty tonic. For added benefits, use with our Collagen Booster Face Oil.
We recommend everyone listen to their body intuitively; follow the dosage that resonates the most with you.
How to Store
Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as it might damage the product.
Horsetail, one of the richest sources of naturally occuring silica in nature which is a mineral known to be essential in the development of healthy hair, skin and nails. Horsetail has traditionally been used as a food and medicine by many cultures around the world who have all consumed it to support connective tissues, joints, muscles and bones, as well as the kidneys and the urinary tract, kidneys and connective tissues.
He Shou Wu
Commonly known as He Shou Wu in China, it is a holy root that has been documented since ancient times, as a potent rejuvenative and 'anti-aging' tonic. He Shou Wu has potent antiinflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is rich in both iron and zin properties, both of qihch support healthy blood building, and bone strengthening.
Did you know cinnamon contains anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties?It also contains prebiotic properties that may improve digestion and gut health. Cinnamon also contains large amounts of polyphenol antioxidants. Antioxidants can help protect the body from disease and are found to have anti-inflammatory effects.