We follow the highest manufacturing standards with passion! Anima Mundi is a family owned and operated business. Our superfoods are made in an FDA registered and cGMP certified facility. Made in the U.S. with certified organic herbs, wild harvested plants in a vegan and gluten free kitchen. Our products contain zero fillers, binders or flow agents. Lab tested for purity and efficiency.
COCONUT CREAM | 100% Organic Powder
Lactose Free | Vegan | Gluten Free | No Sugar Added
This powder is luxurious, creamy, and made of pure coconut meat. Loaded with healthy oils and fiber, coconut meat is touted to be a superfood to our digestion, skin, immune system, nervous system, blood sugar, fat-protein metabolism, and contribute to healthy heart function. Coconut meat has a great amount of bulking fiber which can help improve digestion.
- Silky + nutrient dense super-powder.
- Coconuts are high in lauric acid, which is used by the body to aid in making disease fighting fatty acids*
- Organic raw coconut meat is high in essential fat burning energy-giving Medium Chain Fatty Acids Coconut is a dietary source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) and therefore, can be very beneficial to the body and overall health*
- Can help produce disease fighting fatty acids*
- Contains concentrated trace minerals: Manganese-Potassium-Copper*
- Its nutrient density can help nourish our gut, skin, brain, and beyond!*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Net Wt +
Coconut meat*, 1.5% Acacia Bark Powder*, 1.5% Tapioca Maltodextrin*.
Net Wt + Servings
8oz / 227g fine powder per jar.
28 servings (using 1Tbsp per serving) per container.
16oz / 453g fine powder per jar.
56 servings (using 1Tbsp per serving) per container.
Mix 1Tbsp of Coconut Creamer into virtually anything! From your favorite tea, chai, matcha, or latte, to a thickener for smoothies or soups, and even dusted onto healthy desserts!
How to Store
Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as it might damage the product.
Acacia Bark Powder
Acacia bark is used in a miniscule level to avoid excessive clumping. And it so happens to be medicinal! Consumption of Acacia Bark powder has been used as a source of fiber, it also relieves pain and irritation in the digestive tract.
Our Coconut Cream comes from a dreamy farm in Thailand, It's managed by a family that has operated an organic coconut plantations for well over 150 years! The region is called Dan Tien, and they are one of the biggest producers of 100% organic and Non GMO Coconuts in Thailand. We are proud to offer their excellent quality coconut as you can feel the difference in this luxurious fluffy power over others that contain many fillers.